[Koha] Problems with OPAC

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 02:01:58 NZDT 2010

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 7:15 AM, PasiK <pasi.korkalo at oululainen.com> wrote:

> We have a number of problems with OPAC:

> "not" to work too?

Have you clicked the link to show 'MORE OPTIONS' at the bottom of the

> 2) Limiting searches by item type doesn't work. The result is always: "No
> results match your search for kw,wrdl: bachmc-itemtype:CDAU". There are
> matching records in the database.

I think this may have to do with the version you're using (which you
should include in your emails).  In the current version of HEAD I had
no problem with this.  So if you can tell us what version we might be
able to help more.

> 3) Sorting search results only works for "title". We need it to work for
> "author" and "dates" too.

This is something I'm seeing too - so I'm going to report a bug for
this.  This doesn't help you right now, but at least we can resolve it
soon.