[Koha] Koha and Public Access Computers

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 11:50:31 NZDT 2010

You can try Libki ( http://libki.org ). It's a cross-platform Public
Access PC management system I wrote for our library system. It
supports single sign-on with Koha. I'm planning a complete rewrite in
the near-ish future, but it's totally usable right now. Four of our
libraries are using it right now, ranging from very small to decently
large. If you were to go with it, I'd be more than happy to attempt to
add any missing features you would like.

Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info
Information Technology
Crawford County Federated Library System ( http://www.ccfls.org )