[Koha] KUDOS Board meeting minutes, Feb 4, 2010

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Wed Feb 10 03:15:41 NZDT 2010

Ian Walls, KUDOS Vice President wrote:
> I hope this clears up some of the questions about where KUDOS is
> going and how we hope to get there.  If there are any ambiguities,
> please let us know, and we'll do our best to clarify.

Just to be clear:

>     * Membership statement approved at ALAMW10 will stand as is:
>     *   "Membership should be for an institution in North America
>     *   with an installation of Koha."

Does this mean that the ALAMW10 bug of excluding Developers (the D in
KUDOS) stands?

I also note that "Vendor" is not defined anywhere - is it left to
members to self-identify their class?

>  [...]  Potential web hosting options are elluminate and Go To Meeting/Webinar.

Please would you consider things that work with free and open source
software, such as Lernid?  I think some options are listed on the
wiki.koha.org tutorials page.

Thanks,
--
MJ Ray (slef)  Webmaster and LMS developer at     | software