[Koha] Blank line in spine label

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Tue Feb 9 13:37:32 NZDT 2010

Hi Daniel,

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 7:01 PM, Daniel Grobani
<dgrobani at samuelmerritt.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We're a LibLime customer running LLEK, the latest version of which
> implemented Chris Nighswonger's quick spine label creator.

I've re-written/written a lot of label code, but that portion was
contributed by Kyle Hall.

>LibLime is unable
> to provide support on this module

I'm sorry to hear that they cannot support their own proprietary product.

>, so I'm asking for help here.
>
> When I print a label for an item with a copy number, there's a blank line
> between the last line of the wrapped call number and the copy line. I'm
> surprised that blank lines aren't suppressed.

I'm surprised that catalogers would insert a blank line between the
call number and the copy number; however, not to worry, this can be
fixed with some ease by using a regexp to strip off the trailing
spaces/blank lines. I'm sure that if LibLime would like to sponsor
this code change, there would be several who would be willing to do
the work.

Kind Regards,
Chris