[Koha] First Ever KUDOS Virtual Conference

vtl at scls.lib.wi.us vtl at scls.lib.wi.us
Sat Feb 6 09:56:45 NZDT 2010

KUDOS is working to organize a virtual conference. This will be conducted
over one or two days. Attendees will have the option of coordinating
regional meetings in conjunction with the virtual conference. Participation
is open world-wide. We need your help in planning this. If you are
interested, please take a few moments to answer the following survey.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dFU2Z2hNT3dPYnVsZzNYV3VEVzNVZ3c6MA

--
Vicki Teal Lovely

Helping our 52 member libraries provide the best possible service to the
public.

ILS Project Manager
South Central Library System
Madison, WI