[Koha] Library class using Koha

Lori Ayre loriayre at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 07:12:17 NZDT 2010

And Shirley,

If you have your students compare functionality of the two systems (at a
point in time), I'd love to see the results of their work.  This sort of
thing is just what we need at rscel.org and opensource.califa.org...two
sites I'm using on open source library system projects.  I'm sure I'm not
the only one interested!

Lori