[Koha] Library class using Koha

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 06:43:09 NZDT 2010

Shirley,

I can't tell you how excited this makes me!  As a library student we
never saw a real library system!! That's just insane in my opinion and
I love that you're showing at least 2 to your students.  You may also
want to have your students pop into an IRC meeting and lurk to see how
we share information and make decisions as a community.  The schedule
of these events is on the wiki:
http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=en:events:meetings:irc_meetings:start
 At each meeting we schedule the next one, so you'll only see 2
scheduled meetings right now.

Also if you're interested there is the Koha Newsletter
http://koha.web2learning.net/ and the Koha Social Networks:
http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=kohasocialnetworks

Thanks a bunch,
Nicole C. Engard