[Koha] NoZebra - Zebra

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Thu Aug 26 22:41:46 NZST 2010

Marilen Corciovei wrote:
> On 08/25/2010 11:41 AM, MJ Ray wrote:
> > There are currently some discussions on the koha-devel email list
> > about making reindexing happen in realtime, rather than the current
> > configurable "every N minutes".  How big an issue is that for
> > libraries?
> Actually the problem of re-indexing was only critical in a single point:
> adding authorities and reusing them on the spot. [...]

Thank you for the feedback.  I will feed this example into the
development discussions.  Would anyone else like to mention others,
or is this the only place realtime would really help?

Thanks,
Webmaster, Debian Developer, Past Koha RM, statistician, former lecturer.
Available for hire for Koha work http://www.software.coop/products/koha