[Koha] NoZebra - Zebra

Marilen Corciovei marilen.corciovei at nemesisit.ro
Wed Aug 25 06:41:29 NZST 2010

Hello Stefan,

I also had a similar approach. I started with NoZebra because it was
much easier to configure but soon I run into troubles. The problems
where mainly related to Search.pm. One problem for instance was related
to multiple 650 fields. I even tried to fix myself the code in
GetMarcSubjects but after some discussions on the koha channel everybody
told me NoZebra is no longer supported so I switched to zebra. The only
problem since was related to the fact that re-indexing is not in
real-time and one should get used to wait until the data is available
for search.

Len
www.len.ro