[Koha] Google Chrome

Joel Harbottle joel.harbottle at hotmail.com.au
Tue Aug 24 01:07:30 NZST 2010

Hi All,
Our Library has been testing Firefox 4 with Koha 3.0.6 and have found that Koha runs faster in Firefox 4 than what it does in Firefox 3 and under.
At present, we avoid using Google Chrome with Koha, because we find in the Returns screen it fails to alert us to any Holds/Requests on items, but, will only provide us with the audio alert to a hold. - Have any other libraries overcome this problem?
Best WishesJoel

Joel Harbottle
Library TechnicianLibrary Services (Tasmania)
Email: Joel.Harbottle at hotmail.com.au