[Koha] Seeking programmer: Patron Cards and Book labels: 3.06 -- How are people printing them?

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Mon Aug 23 23:53:20 NZST 2010

Hi David,

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 4:02 AM, David M. Bucknell
<dbucknell at iteachnet.org>wrote:

> If there is someone who would be willing to jury-rig patron card and
> spine label printing ... write a script ... I'd be willing to
> compensate hourly costs.
>
> I haven't heard from anyone except Chris, who is a contributing
> programmer, I take it, so I guess everyone else has either an on-site
> team or is paying a provider.  3.06 seems pretty cool and there is
> really no alternative, so if anyone is willing to help for some cash
> via paypal, it would be worth it to me.  I have three installations
> that need this, none of which have a budget, but all of them hell-bent
> on Koha because of me.

Why don't you just upgrade to the current beta of Koha 3.2? There are
several libraries, including ours, that have been running over this code for
months now.

It seems a bit counter productive to pay money for a feature that will die
in a couple of weeks anyway.

Kind Regards,
Chris