[Koha] DATA MIGRATION REQUEST

Keah, Humphrey (ICRAF) H.KEAH at CGIAR.ORG
Fri Aug 13 18:01:14 NZST 2010

Dear colleagues,

I have checked for previous questions on migrating data from INMAGIC to
KOHA on the KOHA users forum as we have just installed KOHA at the World
Agroforestry Centre Library and are hoping to migrate data from INMAGIC
version 9.0 to KOHA. Unfortunately I didn't get a useful answer. Could
someone please help. We intend to migrate data from INMAGIC version 9.0
which is not MARC-based, to KOHA. Any help, will be highly be
appreciated.

Rgds

Humphrey