[Koha] How to create MARC Records Manually

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Aug 11 11:42:10 NZST 2010

Op dinsdag 10-08-2010 om 18:26 uur [tijdzone +0530], schreef rohit
singh:
> I have created a .CSV file, just please guide me how to convert it
> into MARC format, the .csv file is as below, please guide

It looks like you've used Excel to create that CSV file. Excel is very
bad at losing data if you're not very careful, and that seems to have
hit you. You can't use this CSV.

For example, the second row has:
DATE AND TIME OF LATEST TRANSACTION 2.01E+13

ISBN
9.78E+12

These probably aren't correct :)

--