[Koha] How to create MARC Records Manually

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 01:09:12 NZST 2010

2010/8/10 rohit singh <rohit.singh at rsg.co.in>:
> I have created a .CSV file, just please guide me how to convert it into MARC
> format, the .csv file is as below, please guide

First, that's not what you asked originally, so the answer we gave was
based on your question.  Creating a CSV file instead of just creating
data in Koha seems like an extra step you didn't need.

Anyway, to do what you want you need another tool called MarcEdit:
http://koha-community.org/documentation/3-2-manual/?ch=a11724 I don't
know how to do what you want specifically.

Nicole