[Koha] Vendor question

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Wed Aug 4 03:45:59 NZST 2010

> 6. Are you satisfied with the look of your catalog and other staff pages
> (i.e. acquisitions, patrons, reports, etc.)? How much input did you have
> in the designing of your public catalog page and the staff pages?

Are there any vendors which get involved with "designing" the staff
pages? The OPAC has a lot of options for customization, but the staff
client much less so. I would be surprised if staff client page
"design" was part of any standard support agreement.

 -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries