[Koha] Adding items using 952

Terrance Wasielewski wasiet at sage.edu
Wed Aug 4 01:52:56 NZST 2010

Thanks Joel, we are doing to same at the present time, but I would like it to import with the 952. I found that the 952 gets loaded but you cannot see it unless you go to add item and then it appears, but it doesn't appear any other time. Strange???? Thanks, TW

Terry Wasielewski
Associate Professor, Library
46 Ferry St.
Troy, NY 12180
518-244-2435

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you received this email and are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender by email reply and destroy all copies of the original message.

Original E-mail