[Koha] Koha, ILL & FulfILLment™

Lori Ayre loriayre at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 23:46:48 NZST 2010

My preference is to put energy behind one product that will work for
both Koha and Evergreen and as I understand it, FulfILLment is
designed to work with not only those two products but others as well.
I wish we had direct contact with some of the key players or better
yet had a developer with ties to Koha involved in the development
project.

Personally, I'm trying to find out a bit more about how to get more
involved.  I'm at the Equinox Conference now and am told by Bob
Molyneaux that FulfILLment is due for pilot testing in Ohio in
December 2011.  He is my source for the above info as well.

Lori Ayre