[Koha] Satisfaction with free/open source software: survey invitation

Daniela Soares Cruzes danielascruzes at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 11:58:04 NZST 2010

Hi Brenda,

My name is Daniela Cruzes, I am a researcher in OSS in Norway.

I got in contact with your proposal for your PHD in somewhere in the net searching for papers on motivation in OSS.

But Actually your work caught my attention because it goes directly in the point we would like to address. We have a company that wants to know what affects their participant satisfaction.

I would like to know if you have progressed in the subject. And if you have publications that I can use to reference and learn more about your work.

I tried to find online, but I was not successful.

I would like to get in contact with you about the subject if possible.

Thanks,

Daniela