[Koha] All Items Checked Out in OPAC

Chris Hobbs chobbs at nhusd.k12.ca.us
Tue Apr 20 08:21:03 NZST 2010

Hi all,

Working on our conversion project. I can successfully import MARC records from our existing ILS, and populate the issues table based on lists derived from our existing system.

When searching for biblios in the staff client, search.pl correctly displays the number of items available and on loan. However, in OPAC, the same search shows "No copies available" in opac-search.pl for every title. Clicking through on a title (opac-detail.pl) correctly shows the number available and on loan.

See here http://koha.nhusd.k12.ca.us/cgi-bin/koha/opac-search.pl?q=html&limit=branch%3AES ( http://koha.nhusd.k12.ca.us/cgi-bin/koha/opac-search.pl?q=html&limit=branch%3AES ) and follow the first title for an example.

Any ideas on where to start looking? I assume there's a field somewhere that isn't getting updated when I do my import, but I've no idea what to go after.

Thanks for any advice,

Chris Hobbs
Director, Technology
New Haven Unified School District