[Koha] Help needed in Overdue Mails sending

nitesh rijal rijal.it at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 17:50:46 NZST 2010

Hello all.

This is the 3rd time I'm posting the same problem in this mailing list.

I am using KOHA 3.00.03 and have set up libraries to be used with it. Now, I
want to send overdue notices to the students who have an overdue.

I have tried all the available options but all in vain. It is not sending
mails at all. I have also written in the cron jobs but still the same.

I kindly request anyone who has successfully setup the mail sending
functionality in KOHA, to make  a small how-to (step-by-step) so that it may
help me and others like me.

Please Reply to this ASAP.

Regards.

--