[Koha] University Examination branch Project Needed

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Fri Apr 2 01:31:45 NZDT 2010

Hi Nouman,

2010/4/1 Nouman Soomro <noumansoomro at rocketmail.com>:
> Dear all!
> I want to deploy Examination Project. The function of our examination branch
> is Generating Marksheets,transcripts, Degrees, Student academic Marks
> record, Grading and other functions related to semester exam. It also show
> the status of Pass and failure students.
>  I will be rightfully thankful to u if u will suggest me solution. name of
> any project which must be Free-ware or Proprietor software

Koha is dedicated ILS software and will probably not work as a
academic records software. In light of that fact, I'm not sure
repeated posts to the list requesting assistance with an unrelated
project are appropriate.

However, you might have a look at this search result set from Sourceforge:

http://sourceforge.net/search/?type_of_search=soft&words=academic+records

Kind Regards,
Chris