[Koha] Fwd: help

Susan Mustafa susan.mustafa at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 19:22:00 NZDT 2010

Koha is not nice for Windows, Install it on Ubuntu.  THey are alot of
resources/tutorials out there that shown you step by step on how to install
the latest version on Ubuntu.

If you want to test it out, you can use virtual box, preferably version
3.0.6 which I have tested and it works great with all versions of Ubuntu,
unlike the latest version which breaks.

Good Luck,