[Koha] Koha foundation resources and capacity

Ben Ide benide at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 06:46:42 NZDT 2009

One time on your blog and I apologized publicly, as I do any time I offend.

I have the minority opinion here.  You certainly don't have to listen to me.
 I only wish you would, rather than assuming that I mean to cause offense or
start fights.

It's my opinion -- and that's all I have to offer on this topic -- that I
represent a much larger community of Koha users and potential users.  Or at
least a point of view different from the general accept one here.

If you would like to continue tuning me out, fine.  I know my place here, so
my feeling won't be hurt.  So long as no one reposts private messages or
pretends to know what I want/need/think, it's all good to me.

Thank you.
-- Ben, gang of one