[Koha] Liblime, Koha, BibLibre and FLOSS

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 08:53:17 NZDT 2009

Maybe access to the source of in-house modifications should be a requirement
for being a listed vendor on the site? We may not be able to alter the terms
of the GPL, but we can decide the terms of koha.org ( assuming we have and
will have that much control over it ). I would expect that we would have to
grandfather all current vendors though.

Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info
Information Technology