[Koha] First things first for a Koha foundation

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 01:30:41 NZDT 2009

When I asked for more time to discuss our options I was told that we
had taken too much time already.  I am just repeating the sentiments
of those on IRC when we discussed this.

As for waiting and showing the survey I can do that - but let's not
fool ourselves - it will take much longer than a week because everyone
will want their changes made and there is no way I can make the
changes suggested by 20+ community members and still have a good
(short) survey.

As far as I'm concerned we have too many questions so far - there
should be 1 question in this survey - "Now that you've done your
research, which organization would you like to align the Koha
community with temporarily?"

Please tell me what you all want - the survey is ready, but only being
held back cause of all of this back and forth.

Nicole