[Koha] Zebra indexing problem of unimarc file

Giulio Bonanome gbonanome at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 12:45:24 NZDT 2009

Yes! It works with
melm 999$a     Local-number,Local-number:n
added to record.abs.
Thanks a lot!
Ehm....but the [warn] messagges still remain during indexing, do you think
need investigation? Even record.abs and bib1.att looks fine...

Thanks for everything

Giulio Bonanome
Humanities Computing student at Ca' Foscari University - Venice