[Koha] Koha demo links on koha.org

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Fri Oct 9 16:26:55 NZDT 2009

On Oct 8, 2009, at 8:08 PM, Chris Cormack wrote:

> * Thomas Dukleth (kohalist at agogme.com) wrote:
>> I now have a corrected understanding of Nicole's position.  However
>> much
>> better it would be to have only community versions of Koha
>> demonstrations
>> linked from the community website, I would rather we not advocate
>> purity
>> in a manner that LibLime is liable to respond to in the most negative
>> manner.
>> At this time, I prefer that we ask LibLime to demote their non-
>> community
>> demonstrations as linked from the community website in favour of
>> community
>> demonstrations with no subtle advertising.

Thomas - I do question your use of the word non-community
demonstrations here and community demonstrations (let's call them what
they are).

There is a vast difference between LEK and Koha and that you should
label them correctly.

The demos on the koha.org should be of Koha not something else.

-Brendan