[Koha] Help: examples of Koha 3 OPACs using enhanced content

Koustubha Kale kmkale at anantcorp.com
Wed Oct 7 19:06:19 NZDT 2009

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 2:49 AM, Joann Ransom <jransom at library.org.nz> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Chris and I are presenting Koha 3.2 to the NZ Library Association
> conference next week and I am looking for a few screen shots of OPACs
> which utilize enhanced content features: Google, Amazon, SOPAC2, Library
> Thing and Syndetics.
>
> Can anyone help me out here?
>
> Also, I'd like to be able to include screen shots from customized
> (rather than vanilla) OPACs in languages other than English.
>
> Any help would be gratefully accepted,
>
> Cheers Jo.

Hi Joann,
Please find some screen shots of granthalaya.org attached.

Its customized to the extent that..

1) Libraries selection drop down is brought into the masthead.
2) Google transliteration is inserted in to masthead to enable
entering search terms in Indian languages
3) An onscreen keyboard is also provided to enable entering search
terms in indian languages.

The site is a union catalouge of multiple public libraries with about
350000 books mostly in Marathi language others in Hindi, English
languages.

Feel free to use the screenshots if you find them useful.

Regards,
Koustubha Kale
Anant Corporation

Contact Details :
Address  : 103, Armaan Residency, R. W Sawant Road, Nr. Golden Dyes
Naka, Thane (w),
      	  	Maharashtra, India, Pin : 400601.
TeleFax  : +91-22-21720108, +91-22-21720109
Mobile     : +919820715876
Website  : http://www.anantcorp.com
Blog : http://www.anantcorp.com/blog/?author=2