[Koha] Open Source ILS Add-ons

Lori Ayre loriayre at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 12:26:03 NZDT 2009

I am preparing for a one hour webinar on Open Source ILS Add-on products. By
"ILS Add-on," I mean products that extend the functionality of the ILS and
wish seem to fall into three main categories: discovery interface, and
metasearch.

If you are using, have used or have knowledge of any of the following
products, I'd be much obliged if you'd tell me a bit about your experience.
Like it?  Love it? Using it?  Know it is dead?  Know something better?  You
know it works with Koha/Evergreen/anything else?

Thanks in advance!

Discovery Interface products:
SOPAC2
Blacklight