No subject

Wed Nov 11 03:01:06 NZDT 2009

like you believe that moving to AGPLv3 will cause significant additional
code to be contributed that would not be contributed without that license.

However, you don't point at what code would be contributed, or who would
be contributing code under that license but not under the existing license
(or a plain GPLv3 license).

I think that such info would be important for such a license change.

Is there another message that I should be looking at?

The mere fact that the Koha community is growing is not a good reason for
changing the license. Personally I would consider the fact that the
community is growing to be a good indication that the existing license is
good and not mess with it.

David Lang