No subject

Wed Nov 11 03:01:06 NZDT 2009

more along the standard communication in which PTFS was comfortable but
backed out.  At which point things started to degrade and positions started
to be posted on the web to the community.

I know this doesn't look like a business transaction, but for PTFS it is and
that is how they have known how to do business in the past.  They will need
to become comfortable in talking and working with the community but it can't
happen over night.

The LibLime purchase has only been about a month or a little more, we need
to work together to resolve our differences to come to a common
understanding.

I hope both parties read this and can pull back rethink how this will be
approached and try again.  We are all very attached to this emotionally so
we need to be careful on how we react to postings and emails in a
professional manner.  I would hate to see this return to the situation we
had 8 months ago.  At least PTFS was willing to talk with HLT which is more
than we had gotten previously.

David Schuster