[Koha] tools and serial disappear

Agnes Rivers-Moore arm at hanover.ca
Sat Nov 28 03:54:31 NZDT 2009

Hi Kete

We had all our Tools disappear once. The problem was a small table
called Permissions. This is not what it might seem to be - except that
it may control which Tools appear depending on how you are logged in.
If Permissions is missing or empty, then Tools has a blank page, even if
you are logged in as Superlibrarian.

Hope this helps,
Agnes

--