[Koha] Stuck with mailing overdue notice

gsl gsl at rhcl.org
Wed Nov 25 06:34:43 NZDT 2009

Just for clarification, sendmail does work from the command line, right? For example, if you use:

>mailx someuser at yahoo.com
enter some subject
then enter some text

use <control> d (together) to quit and send the email.

So that will get delivered correctly, right?

Greg

Greg Lawson
Rolling Hills Consolidated Library
1912 N. Belt Highway