[Koha] Using Google Books for cover images in OPAC

Barbara Keef bkeef at windham.lib.me.us
Wed Nov 11 08:20:36 NZDT 2009

We are setting up our KOHA preferences and we wondered if using Google Book
Covers is preferred over Amazon-- a comment was made that using Amazon might
suggest that the library is advocating purchasing from Amazon.

Comments?  Good success with Google covers?

Thanks!

Barbara L. Keef
Reference & Technology Librarian
Windham Public Library