[Koha] Barcodes Scanners

Roche III, Edward edward_roche at solanco.k12.pa.us
Wed Nov 4 04:17:51 NZDT 2009

Good Morning All

I have an issue/curious question. Is there a difference in barcode
format "Code 39 Mod 10" and normal "Code 39"? The reason I ask is
because by mistake we created half of our barcodes in Code 39 format and
the rest in Code 39 Mod 10 format. The weird part is the scanner is
reading both and entering the correct value for each but when you submit
the Code 39 Mod 10 it says it can't find the barcode but if you scan the
Code 39 barcode it works fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Ed

Edward J. Roche, MCP

Network Administrator

Solanco School District

717.786.2151 x2437

"At the End of the Day, Did You Play to Win or Not to Lose?"