[Koha] Please Help: Authority Search - Not returning Result. Zebra Index Picks up 4 Authority Records

Susan Mustafa susan.mustafa at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 04:47:49 NZDT 2009

Good Day Frederic,

Kindly tell me how do I disable the Authority? in Koha?

Right now, if we try to create a new Marc Record, start from empty record,
and go to the tag that have to put a Author Personal Name for example, it
GREYS the box, and ONLY a popup window can be used to search for an already
existing authority??

Can you tell me how I disable this popup window and simply make Koha
understand simple text rather than Authority??

I hope I am making sense.

Would you recommend that I re-install to keep with future changes?? Because
it took me a long time to setup Koha, since I am a beginner and really
worried that it would delay the project from going live even more.

Someone today in IRC mentioned that I am using the old version of idzebra
when I should be using idzebra-2.0, so I think tomorrow morning my time i
will try that..and keep you guys on the loop.

Please do remember me if you come across aything related to this, Thanks
alot