[Koha] Including Login to access the OPAC

Anselm Olweny aolweny at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 22:08:15 NZDT 2009

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to make my koha library catalogue accessible over the internet
but at the same time I would like to secure it such that only authorised
persons can search and use the catalogue. I specifically would like that
when a user accesses the catalogue they initially receive a login screen
just as is the case with the staff interface.

Could anyone kindly guide me on how I may achieve this.

Hope to hear from you.

Anselm Olweny
Teaching Assistant
East African School of Library and Information Science
Makerere University
Kampala, Uganda