[Koha] Possibly bug 2917 related: help needed with problem editing Authority MARC Subfield Structure

Repke de Vries repke at xs4all.nl
Fri May 8 01:38:15 NZST 2009

Colin and Mason earlier:

thanks for your replies. I reported as bug: 3197.

Anyone more experienced with bug reporting: please correct my
possible mistakes in some of the other bits of information than the
bug description it self. Or give me a hint and I will change.

Repke

IISH

Op 7-mei-2009, om 14:17 heeft Colin Campbell het volgende geschreven: