[Koha] LDAP schemas for Koha

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Wed May 6 02:54:37 NZST 2009

Ben --

No particular schema is required by Koha.  Each integration will depend
entirely on what data the client Koha wants and what the LDAP server
available presents.  See the perldoc from C4::Auth_with_ldap for more info.

The slides from my KohaCon presentation on LDAP may also be usefule, and are
posted here:
http://wiki.koha.org/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=kohacon_ldap.pdf

They describe Koha fields that are considered "required", but also different
levels of "requirement" for mapping data.
--
Joe Atzberger
LibLime - Open Source Library Solutions

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 8:52 PM, Ben Finney
<ben+koha at benfinney.id.au<ben%2Bkoha at benfinney.id.au>