[Koha] deleted biblio table

Hendrix, Harry harry.hendrix at philips.com
Thu Mar 26 20:45:25 NZDT 2009

Hi,

Running rebuild_zebra.pl with the options –b –r –x from /usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools results in the following errors:

Unrecognized switch: -b (-h will show valid options)
Unrecognized switch: -r  (-h will show valid options)

Running rebuild_zebra.pl with the option –h doesn’t display the possibility to use –b or –r option.

Regards,

Harry