[Koha] KOHA3.01 install issue with at INC with MacOSXServer10.5.6

Eric Bégin Eric.Begin at inLibro.com
Wed Mar 11 03:31:15 NZDT 2009

Hi Don,

My guess is that you koha-httpd.conf is missing some important stuff.

The error you sent tell us that you probably don't have the following line.

   SetEnv PERL5LIB "/usr/share/koha/lib"

I don't know if you kept the koha-httpd.conf file created by Koha.  If
you did, just copy the lines you do not have in yours.  If you don't, my
suggestion would be to keep a copy your current .conf file, reinstall
Koha and adjust the new .conf file.

Let us know if this works!

Eric