[Koha] printing and koha

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Tue Mar 10 03:54:52 NZDT 2009

Because Koha is run in your browser, you just have to set the default
printer for the browser to the one you want to use for those tasks and
you're set.

That is, of course, if you're using 3.0.

You may find additional tips in the manual:
https://sites.google.com/a/liblime.com/koha-manual/

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime