[Koha] propose for weekly/ monthly topic

Joann Ransom jransom at library.org.nz
Fri Mar 6 17:25:03 NZDT 2009

Hi all,

I wonder if maybe we should consider whether we should find a way to
deliver a regular, periodic, online session of some sort to cover topics
of the sort that Yatheesh Babu raises. It could quite easily be a
channel on irc for a set period of time, with a set theme. Then experts
or people with knowledge on that given topic could meet 'virtually' with
peoiple needing help. Second life is another option worth considering.
It may be that someone has prepared a slideshow or tutorial or lecture
on a topic which could be delivered in second life quite easily, and
questions asked and discussed.

It would provide a focal point on a given topic at a given point in time.

Cheers Jo.