[Koha] propose for weekly/ monthly topic

yatheesh babu yatheeshb at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 17:06:01 NZDT 2009

sir,

It  is not restricted to one topic the objective is ...............

1) This is start with introduction of  particular module by moderator /
professionals

2) This query related to topic post with [ ]  so that* this* *will not
disturb to the others *
* *

3) To clarify doubts [basic]

4) how to use particular module perfectly with limitation

5) exclusively new  users for getting help from experts

6) It will gives clear idea about koha

this would be 100% help for scessfully run this s/w

--
Yatheesh Babu
Librarian