[Koha] Koha / Biblios, integration of batch searching?

Wade wadeguidry at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 09:02:48 NZDT 2009

I realize that you can integrate Biblios into Koha.

Just wondering if is there currently a way to do a batch search/record
download for a set of, say, ISBNs?

In other words, I have a long list of ISBNs. I'd like to do a batch search
on all the ISBNs simultaneously and download records found  as a set.

Doesn't appear possible on Biblios.net (without doing some custom work with
their API).

Just wondering if anyone has done any work on this already in relation to
Koha / Biblios?

TIA for any thoughts on this.

Wade