[Koha] Problem with HTTP::OAI

Ricardo Dias Marques lists at ricmarques.net
Sat Jun 13 02:09:13 NZST 2009

Following up to myself,

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 14:38, Ricardo Dias Marques<lists at ricmarques.net> wrote:

> [snip]
>
> I'm also trying to report this error using the "CPAN::Reporter"
> module, in the hope that it gets listed in the "CPAN Testers reports"
> page for that HTTP-OAI module:
>
> CPAN Testers Reports: Reports for HTTP-OAI
> http://www.cpantesters.org/distro/H/HTTP-OAI.html
>
> ... but I'm having some problems to get it listed there [snip]

Well, it seems that my FAIL report for the HTTP::OAI installation is
now online on the "CPAN Testers Reports" web page for that module:

CPAN Testers Reports: Reports for HTTP-OAI
http://www.cpantesters.org/distro/H/HTTP-OAI.html

Specifically, my FAIL report is the Report with the ID 4146407 :

FAIL HTTP-OAI-3.21 i586-linux-thread-multi 2.6.25 -  nntp.perl.org
http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.cpan.testers/2009/06/msg4146407.html

Let's hope that this gets more attention to the issue...

Cheers,
Ricardo