[Koha] Setting up a consortium

Zachary Spalding spalding at senylrc.org
Thu Jun 11 02:39:13 NZST 2009

I am in the same situation as you our in at the moment Koha can't do
what you want easly.  But in the 3.2 release this may be possible,  here
is a link to the RFC about it.  The last time I look at the schedule
time line 3.2 was set for an October release.

http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=en:development:rfcs3.2:rfc32_multiple_opac

Zachary Spalding
Systems Manager
Southeastern NY Library Resources Council
21 S. Elting Corners Rd
Highland, NY 12528

Phone: 845-883-9065
Fax: 845-883-9483