[Koha] Contributing- computer reservation?

Westheimer, Brook Brook.Westheimer at cincinnatilibrary.org
Sat Jan 31 10:09:38 NZDT 2009

Hi-

I wanted to introduce myself and put something out there. I've been
lurking for a minute and learning more about Koha. I found Koha when
researching open source options for computer reservation and printing
systems since I work with this type of software the most. Has anyone
ever proposed building reservation software? I would love to contribute
this element... It's such a simple piece of software and there's so much
that can be improved on. I work more on the user end of technology, but
I also know HTML/CSS/PHP and am learning Perl and mySQL.

Best-

Brook Westheimer

LSA TechCenter
Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County
513-369-6918
brook.westheimer at cincinnatilibrary.org