[Koha] Koha 3 not running, files don't exist?

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 03:55:09 NZDT 2009

The file not found errors are byproducts of the more fundamental database
error.  A lot of those paths should be controlled by system preferences that
you appear not to have loaded.  The important errors are:

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Unknown column any_table.any_field

It's not just values, it seems the tables themselves aren't there.  You
could connect on the mysql command line and check with "show tables".

Mason is right that repeating the install steps is probably the best way to
go.

--Joe