[Koha] Koha 3 not running, files don't exist?

Mason James mason.loves.sushi at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 10:01:50 NZDT 2009

On 2009/01/25, at 8:31 AM, Marty wrote:

> Okay, it has been a while since I have been here, I am on the road
> a lot for work.
> Back to Koha 3, I have the search page and librarian screens, but I
> cannot do anything with either. Search results are always "not
> found" and patrons don't exist.
> My /usr/share/koha/opac/htdocs/ only contains the opac-tmpl file...

hmmm, opac-tmpl should be a directory, is yours not?

> Below are the outputs of koha-opac-error_log and koha-error_log
> I do not know where to go from here, so any ideas are welcome.
> Running on debian etch. Thanks!

you definitely seem to have a database issue

either no db perms for your koha user, no database, or a database
with very few tables
or a typo for your dbname - in your koha conf file

my advice, do new install - from a 'make clean; perl Makefile.PL'

and try a 'dev' install for comparison,